Skip to main content

Sr Medical Science Liaison - Rare Diseases

Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Apply Now
Job ID R0117826 Category Commercial Subcategory Commercial Business Unit Global Portfolio Division Job Type Full time

By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information I provide in my application will be processed in line with Takeda’sPrivacy Noticeand Terms of Use. I further attest that all information I submit in my employment application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Job Description

The role exists to exchange/disseminate peer to peer medical and scientific information with healthcare professionals and external stakeholders The incumbent is responsible for being well informed on therapeutic areas, up to date on major studies both ongoing and completed, competitive product information and clinical data pertaining to our therapies He/she will be well placed to provide proactive field based medical support to the commercial teams The role will be required to spend 80% of the time in the field, and be located in the region, providing support to external stakeholders such as health care professionals, Key Opinion Leaders etc The remaining 20% of the role will be dedicated to providing internal support such as working with colleagues and internal teams Additionally, the role holder is required to have a full understanding of marketing objectives and the commercial focus of the franchises to support those plans


  • Build and maintain advanced disease, product & therapy knowledge to disseminate with other relevant key stakeholders.

  • Plans and executes medical education activities in line with commercial objectives

  • Engages Health Care professionals in scientific discussions. Provides field based medical information/education to physicians.

  • Delivers balanced, fair non promotional presentations related with advances in disease knowledge, diagnosis and treatment of competitor as well as own products.

  • Collaborates, when requested, in the coordination of information pre events and summaries post events. Attends congresses & symposia. Reports on the events.

  • Represents the Medical Department at Medical Congresses and Conventions, manning medical education. Monitors and facilitates pre Congress abstract submissions to the local Medical affairs Department, attends poster sessions and oral presentations.

  • Assists in CME program development, organization and delivery and participates in scientific committees.

  • Provides Information and Interpretation of the literature to the sales force; provide clinical education and therapy training support to sales forces in the field.


  • Ongoing KOL Engagement & Medical Execution in field

  • Product Launch Medical Support

  • Timely response to field queries

  • Papers authored/presented, additional certifications/accreditations gained


IND - Delhi

Worker Type


Worker Sub-Type


Time Type

Full time
Apply Now

Jobs for you

You have not viewed any jobs yet.

You have not saved any jobs yet.

View More Jobs

Join our talent community

Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.

Learn about job updates