Learn about Takeda's Covington Manufacturing Facility
Takeda’s Covington Manufacturing Facility, a state-of-the-art campus located east of Atlanta, manufactures plasma-derived therapies to meet the needs of patients with a variety of rare and complex chronic diseases. Our facility is the largest biotech manufacturing facility in Georgia and one of the largest in the world, spanning more than 1.1 million square feet and employing more than 1,100 people full-time.
Our 160-acre integrated campus consists of three manufacturing buildings, multiple laboratories, a warehouse with ambient, cold and freezer storage, utilities production, office space and a stunning, two-story commons building with a full-service, cafeteria, coffee bar, fitness center and patio.
Given the scope of the Georgia facility, working here means having the unique opportunity to gain skills across a variety of disciplines, including fractionation and purification manufacturing, filling, packaging, quality control, quality assurance, compliance, engineering, equipment maintenance, utilities, warehouse, supply chain, IT, automation, EHS, project management, training and more. Read more about the career development programs we support below!
World-Class Benefits and Access to Valuable Resources
We want our employees to be successful in everything they do - at work, at home, and in the community. That is why we offer world-class benefits and access to resources that can support your whole self.
- Employer-sponsored insurance for medical/dental/vision/life
- 15 days of vacation time and 10 days paid sick time
- 401k company contribution plus company-funded Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fitness reimbursement plus on-site fitness center
- Employer-provided training for technical skills and professional development
- Defined progression program for technicians with the ability to increase salary by 50%+
- Rotation program to work in other departments plus the opportunity to cross-train
- Employee resource groups focused on supporting diverse populations and connecting with the community
- 16 hours paid volunteer time
- Company sports like basketball, soccer, golf, volleyball, etc.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave and designated rooms for nursing mothers
- Adoption assistance plus time off for bonding
- On-site credit union
- On-site cafeteria and coffee bar
- Free electric vehicle charging
- Mental, physical, financial and spiritual health resources
- On-site Family Day
Learn more about us:
Open PositionsView All of Our Covington Opportunities
How Do Plasma-Derived Therapies Help to Change Lives?
How Do We Manufacture Our Immunoglobulin Therapy?
Our Location Explore the area
505 Shire Parkway, Social Circle, GA 30014
If you'd like to see other job opportunities with Takeda in Georgia, check out our BioLife jobs and our Sales and Medical Affairs jobs!