Supply Chain & Planning StudentWicklow, Leinster
On the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) team at Takeda, you’ll be part of a rapidly transforming industry that’s applying technology and data in new ways. Within our agile, innovative, people-centric organization, your work will matter every day as you use your skills to help us manufacture therapies for patients on our four platforms:
- Small Molecules
- Cell and Gene
As part of the GMS team, you'll have the opportunity to pursue unique experiences and build new skills, and you'll know that the work you do every day makes an impact — on our patients, our people, our planet, and on yourself.
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain & Planning Intern
REPORTS TO: Manager, Supply Chain & Planning
To assist in daily and monthly activities supporting continued product supply to Market. Shipping documentation, Documentation release to Production and Contract Manufacturers, and confirming material availability will be critical elements of this role. Work with the Supply and Finance departments on the preparation of monthly reports. This role will give the candidate a broad overview of manufacturing and distribution operations and the critical interdepartmental responsibilities and communication to deliver business performance (Supply Chain, Operations, and Customers).
Liaise with Finance and Supply Chain on the following:
- Monthly reconciliations – investigate variances against actuals.
- Prepare Monthly Inventory Provision Reports
- Processing of inventory write off requests for both CMO and TIL Bray Plant.
- Work with Finance to ensure the correct cross charging of Sample Orders to customers.
- Work with the Finance shared service group to resolve transfer pricing / invoicing issues.
- Updating master data in SAP.
- System housekeeping in line with monthly Supply Chain cycle.
- Gathering of Master Data as required by Strategic Business Projects.
Support of Planning Function
- Requirement to utilize both SAP and local System to issue work orders for production.
- Material Requisitions for Warehouse and follow up on Material availability.
- Creation of shipping document ‘packs’ required for each shipment.
Support of Supply Chain Function
- Action Requests for Initial Commercial Supply or New product launches.
- Review and processing of open orders for Contract Manufacturers.
- Processing of Open Orders for Takeda
- Supply chain Project Support
- Sample Order management
- Other AD-HOC tasks as required to support the department
Monthly KPI Reporting
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports for Supply Chain and Planning to include:
- Production Plan Conformance.
- Performance against budgeted volume.
- Inventory Reporting DOH Analysis.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Director; HR or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Currently studying towards a 3rd level degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting or other relevant disciplines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- SAP experience would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Worker Sub-TypePaid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Time TypeFull time
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Government Affairs and Patients Relations Manager, Vaccines Kuala Selangor, Malaysia Category: Other
- MCR, OBU, LC, Guizhou China, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- EHS Specialist II Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Environmental Health & Safety
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.