Manager, LRF & KPI Management (Business Planning & Analysis)Tokyo, Tokyo
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
Takeda is unwavering in our commitment to patients. With the patient at the center of everything we do, we continue to innovate and drive changes that will better their lives - we’re looking for like-minded professionals to join us.
Takeda is a global industry leader –we are united by our four priorities (Patients, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and our shared values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. Takeda-ism is more than just a word. It’s a belief and a mindset which guides our decisions, behaviors, and interactions. It’s how we strive to work and live, every day.
- LRF (Long Range Finance) & KPI Management is an experienced financial planning and analysis professional who manages company-wide planning analyses and KPI management to support the management decision-making
- Manage LRF financial analyses through close collaborations with CSD and relevant divisions
- Manage corporate and divisional KPI management, working closely with Global HR and relevant divisions
- Support corporate planning cycles such as Plan/MRP (Mid Range Planning) and MYC（Mid Year Commitment）
- Drive and manage overall LRF and KPI processes and partner with relevant divisions
- Provide financial analyses on LRF for strategic discussions and decision-makings
- Manage corporate and divisional KPI process together with Global HR and provide financial analyses
- Support other corporate planning cycles
- Create and design novel reports and tools by utilizing CFOIUP platform
- Prepare and deliver high quality presentation to management
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
- Finance knowledge and analytical mindset
- Communication and teamwork
- Curiosity to ask questions and go deeper
- Big-picture thinking to generate strategic insights
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in finance
- English fluency
勤務時間：本社（大阪市中央区・東京都中央区）9:00～17:30 、工場（山口県光市・大阪市淀川区）8:00～16:45 、研究所（神奈川県藤沢市）9:00～17:45
Better Health, Brighter Future
What Takeda can offer you:
Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Salary Increase: Annually
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Sick Leave, Family Support Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave.
Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Better Health, Brighter Future
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Executive Search Recruitment Coordinator Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Global Talent Acquisition Process Improvement Lead Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Information Technology
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.