Senior Risk AnalystBengaluru, Karnataka
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and future-ready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Bengaluru, the city, which is India’s epicenter of Innovation, has been selected to be home to Takeda’s recently launched Innovation Capability Center. We invite you to join our digital transformation journey. In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills and become the heart of an innovative engine that is contributing to global impact and improvement.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
Provides a holistic, business-orientedapproach to the management of information security risk usinglikelihood and impact to guide and advise the business
Provides technical and business leadership teams across the organization with the analysisneeded to make risk-baseddecisions
Collects and maintains risk and policy exception data using the team’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) platform
Develops reports and dashboards to help measure risk
Triage and manage risks and policy exceptionsaccording to internaloperating standards
Participate in team meetings and aidcolleagues
Act as a risk advisor whencommunicating with risk stakeholders
Collaborate with risk stakeholders to develop and track mitigation plans and ensure compliance with policies and standards
Track and report on risk reduction progress
Assist in the development and maintenance of ourinternal control framework
Assist in the maintenance of our policy framework and training platforms
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Ability to manage multiple workstreamssimultaneously
Ability to thickcritically and analytically
Strong data organization and analysis skills suchasmerging data sets, concatenating fields, developing pivot tables, charts and graphs
1-2years of data analysis and data manipulationexperience
Excellentcommunication, interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
Comfortableoperating in and navigating a global organizationwhere risk stakeholders can be locatedacrossgeographies and time zones
Preferredexperience with risk management practices suchas NIST 800-30 and 800-33
Background with control frameworks suchas NIST CSF and 800-53
Ability to create macros and simpleautomation in Excel
Flexibility to participate in risk activities outside of local business hours
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Takeda is certified as a Top Employer, not only in India, but also globally. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
- At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
- Joining the ICC in Bengaluru will give you access to high-end technology, continuous training and a diverse and inclusive network of colleagues who will support your career growth.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
- Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans for self, spouse, and children
- Group Term Life Insurance and Group Accident Insurance programs
- Health & Wellness programs including annual health screening, weekly health sessions for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days of leave every year for Voluntary Service in additional to Humanitarian Leaves
- Broad Variety of learning platforms
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
- No Meeting Days
- Reimbursements – Home Internet & Mobile Phone
- Employee Referral Program
- Leaves – Paternity Leave (4 Weeks) , Maternity Leave (up to 26 weeks), Bereavement Leave (5 calendar days)
ABOUT ICC IN TAKEDA:
- Takeda is leading a digital revolution. We’re not just transforming our company; we’re improving the lives of millions of patients who rely on our medicines every day.
- As an organization, we are committed to our cloud-driven business transformation and believe the ICCs are the catalysts of change for our global organization.
LocationsIND - Bengaluru
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Executive Search Recruitment Coordinator Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Global Talent Acquisition Process Improvement Lead Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Information Technology
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.