Senior Payroll SpecialistZurich, Canton of Zurich
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is an award-winning organization within Global Finance, committed to creating an exceptional experience where our stakeholders feel supported and confident in our solutions.
A key business partner for Takeda, we harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR.
TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next-generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, process automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale.
With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our people’s time to focus on our purpose — better health for people, brighter future for the world.
When you join TBS, you'll become part of an exciting journey of transformation. Our shared mindset of innovation means we’re constantly striving to improve our organization, ways of working and outcomes — creating a uniquely rewarding culture for employees and an exceptional people experience.
It's an exciting world of collaborative change, where you’ll be empowered to challenge the status quo, make a lasting impact, and reimagine the future for yourself and the business.
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients.”
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Senior Payroll Specialist in Zürich.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Ensure payroll inputs are consolidated and processed in accordance with local requirements
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods schedule
- Facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentations
- Support Compensation & Benefit related activities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Payroll COE, local authorities, 3rd party vendors etc.
- Work with other TBS / HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate, international assignments & equity as guided by the Payroll COE
- Assist in regular audits
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
- Working on tax reconciliations
- Responding to employee requests
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Swiss payroll, ideally in an international environment
- Knowledge of Swiss payroll accounting, social security and income tax law
- Strong MS-Office skills, SAP, and Workday experience a key advantage
- Fluent English skills
- Flexible mindset with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and balance a variety of priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Payroll certification desirable
- HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, HR Service Center)
- German skills
What Takeda can offer you
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
At our heart are dedicated colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within TBS at Takeda?
Your TBS Onboarding Experience
Life at TBS – What Sets Us Apart?
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Senior Accountant Controlling Exton, Pennsylvania Category: Finance
- Procurement Sourcing/Supplier Enablement Asso. Manager, Global Function, Shanghai Shanghai, China Category: Procurement
- Senior Tax Specialist Lodz, Poland Category: Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Senior Analyst Lodz, Poland Category: Finance
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.