HR and Communications StudentWicklow, Leinster
On the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) team at Takeda, you’ll be part of a rapidly transforming industry that’s applying technology and data in new ways. Within our agile, innovative, people-centric organization, your work will matter every day as you use your skills to help us manufacture therapies for patients on our four platforms:
- Small Molecules
- Cell and Gene
As part of the GMS team, you'll have the opportunity to pursue unique experiences and build new skills, and you'll know that the work you do every day makes an impact — on our patients, our people, our planet, and on yourself.
This brief requires excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. A high level of self-motivation and an eagerness to build on existing skills along with a cohesive and enthusiastic approach is required. An interest in developing skills and experience in Human Resources, Admin and Internal Communications is critical.
Human Resource Responsibilities
- To provide support to the HR Department across all areas of the HR Function i.e. Recruitment & Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Policies and Procedures, Training and Development, general HR administration and HR/Training and Development Projects.
- To support the HR Team in the administration of the recruitment and selection process in line with customer requirements, company policy and employment law.
- To provide a professional HR administration service both within the department and also to the company by answering queries and dealing with requests.
- To assist in the maintenance of satisfactory personnel and HR files.
- To ensure that the HR Systems are updated and accurately maintained. (incl. TMS, Workday, Micro pay, Spreadsheets, Training access database).
- To provide administrative support for the documentation relating to HR policies and procedures.
Administration and Communications Responsibilities
- To provide administrative support across all areas of the Administration and Communications Department.
- Assist in the design and development of internal site wide communications.
- Maintain a database of Corporate Imagery, Photo’s and Logos, including standard presentations and guidelines for general use.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Director; HR or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
Working to 3rd Level Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Communications or other relevant discipline.
Administration experience desirable with a good understanding of general Administrative Skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in Media Skills, Publishing, Design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in continuous improvement/change programmes.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- Competent PC literacy.
- ECDL an advantage
- Experience using MS Office:
NOTE: Applicants must be returning to University after the placement to complete their undergraduate degree
Worker Sub-TypePaid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Time TypeFull time
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Genomics, AI/Data Scientist Internship - Summer 2024 Boston, Massachusetts Category: Intern/trainee/apprentice
- R&D Physician Scientist Accelerator Program (TPSAP) Boston, Massachusetts Category: Research & Development
- MCR, OBU, HEMA, Kashgar Kashi Beixicun, China, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Statistics and Quantitative Sciences Internship - Summer 2024 Boston, Massachusetts, Remote Category: Intern/trainee/apprentice
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.