Territory Business Manager - Alpha I - Dallas, TX/Ft. Worth, TXRemote
At Takeda, it's our people, our values and our culture that make us special. We share a sense of vocation and a desire to serve others that pulses through our entire organization. We're fortunate to be grounded in a history that gives us a long term perspective, the confidence to stick to what we believe in, and the humility to know we don't have all the answers.
We combine this outlook with an agility and tenacity to deliver for our patients that has fueled the growth of our business. But what really sets our company apart is something we call Patient Trust Reputation Business. It's the framework that enables us to translate our purpose and values into action. It's how we synchronize the diversity of our perspectives, strengths and expertise. And it’s what keeps our decision making tethered to what really matters.
About the role:
The Territory Business Manager will achieve sales quotas through driving new patient starts, sales in outpatient infusion centers and hospitals, and retention of patients on Takeda augmentation treatment. These efforts occur through a focus on healthcare professionals (Pulmonology, Allergy/Immunology, Respiratory Therapists, select Internal Medicine/Primary Care). Educate and inform the HCPs on Takeda brands for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency. You will build the National Sales and Marketing Strategy in a compliant manner while creating a territory business tactical plan to maximize opportunity. As part of the Alpha I Sales Team, you will report to the Senior Regional Business Director.
How you will contribute:
- The Territory Business Manager (TBM) - Alpha-1 will manage the business within a specific geographical territory.
- Calls on prospective customers, masters sales presentations, provides technical and administrative product information and demonstrations, and maintains compliance to our promotional and expense policies.
- You will work in partnership with home office personnel, the Marketing/Brand team, and the National and Corporate account teams for pull-through of product sales.
- TBM Alpha-1 will use Microsoft applications and Takeda's customer management system.
- Conduct community education events for healthcare professionals, patients, and can work occasional nights and weekends.
- Promote the Takeda Culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities.
- Clinical sales background with a Bachelor's degree (minimum).TBM will live within territory.
- 7+ years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare experience.
- TBM will manage territory from Border-to-Border.
- Work within the organization, with patient services, customer service, marketing, market access, contracts, national accounts, hospital team, and operations.
- Understanding of customers motivations and needs.
- Organizational, and territory planning skills.
- Experience working with payor and reimbursement challenges
- Successful ability to excel both in team and individual contributor settings.
- Effective at acquiring and interpreting data to create sales strategies.
- Results in influencing HCPs (Health Care Professionals) to prescribe
- You have experience with specialty biologics (injections/infusions) and working with specialty pharmacies is desired
- Knowledge of and experience in Plasma Derived Therapies, Rare diseases, or Biotech is desirable
- Exact amount of travel required is based on territory size and customer locations, overnight travel could be ~60%. Remaining time will be local travel.
- Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a company leased vehicle or rental
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Ways of Working
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsUSA - TX - Virtual
Time TypeFull time
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Senior Medical Science Liaison – Neuroscience – New England (MA, CT, RI, ME, VT, NH) Boston, Massachusetts, Remote Category: Medical Affairs
- US Medical Communications Internship - Summer 2024 Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Intern/trainee/apprentice
- 2024 Summer Internship - DE&I Cambridge, Massachusetts Category: Intern/trainee/apprentice
- 2024 Summer Intern-Field Medical/Medical Affairs Strategy Boston, Massachusetts, Remote Category: Intern/trainee/apprentice
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.