Process ExpertMultiple Locations
On the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) team at Takeda, you’ll be part of a rapidly transforming industry that’s applying technology and data in new ways. Within our agile, innovative, people-centric organization, your work will matter every day as you use your skills to help us manufacture therapies for patients on our four platforms:
- Small Molecules
- Cell and Gene
As part of the GMS team, you'll have the opportunity to pursue unique experiences and build new skills, and you'll know that the work you do every day makes an impact — on our patients, our people, our planet, and on yourself.
Sarà considerato requisito preferenziale l'appartenenza alle categorie protette (legge n. 68/99)
Job Title: Process Expert
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide technical support with regards to manufacturing processes, investigations, optimization, yield
improvement projects, cycle time reduction
- Support and/or perform investigations and assessments related to the processes
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Identification/support to yield improvement projects, cycle time reduction and process robustness initiatives
- Participation to risk assessment within changes (i.e. pFMEA)
- Support small scale trial activities in Lab Scale
- Provide technical support with regards to manufacturing processes
- Participation to internal and/or external functional/ multifunctional Team.
- Support the preparation of regulatory submission / meetings
- Support regulatory inspections and defending technical decisions to regulatory agencies.
- Consult technical documentation in the archive
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Be positive and accountable, be results oriented and precise, be a good self-manager able to prioritize multiple requests and tasks, be a good team player/leader.
- Both practical and theoretical knowledge of the purification of plasma proteins
- A strong ability to communicate effectively technical material in written and oral English
- Good presentation skills
- Needed: Master or PhD degree in technical / scientific education, preferably pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or pharma - process engineering.
Knowledge related to GMP-requirement,
- Desidered: Six Sigma, DMAIC
- Decisions to be taken on regular basis: for events with low and moderate criticality the role evaluates the Impact of events, defines characterization tests needed, evaluates impact of changes on the process, collaborates to PFMEA preparation and defines actions for negative trend of yields and quality attributes.
- Decisions to be escalated: all topics mentioned above with high criticality
- Willingness to travel within Takeda sites
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsITA - Rieti
Time TypeFull time
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Production Engineer I - Albumin & Fractionation Social Circle, Georgia Category: Manufacturing/Production
- Manager or Staff, Process Chemist, API Manufacturing Sciences, Hikari Plant Hikari, Japan Category: Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 計測機器校正技術者 Hikari, Japan Category: Engineering
- Territory Business Manager - Alpha I - Minnesota/North Dakota/South Dakota Minnesota, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.