Marketing Lead GastroenterologyPetah Tikva, Central District
The Europe & Canada (EUCAN) Business unit supports Takeda's mission at a regional level and as the leader in rare diseases and specialty care, we champion better health and a brighter future for patients, healthcare providers and our people.
Across the EUCAN BU, patients come first in every decision we make. We develop strategic partnerships which deliver value for society and create a culture within which our people can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our mission is to empower and enable our people to fulfill their potential by embracing diversity and creating a high-performance, collaborative working environment. In the EUCAN region integrity is one of our key values. We put patients, trust and reputation before business and this is one of the main reasons why our people choose to work here.
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
We are currently seeking a Marketing Lead GI (all genders), to be based in our local country organization in Petach Tikva.
- Drive deep understanding of what motivates gastroenterology patients and the HCPs that care for them including what could cause them to choose Takeda’s products over alternatives, acting on this through the delivery and implementation of an integrated brand plan, with considerations to the current market access conditions and challenges
- Embed a high customer focus within gastroenterology team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing the customer at the center of every business decision
- Coach and mentor the KAM/s to ensure constant development, personal growth and improving productivity in selling skills, soft skills, project management etc.
Business Strategy and Management
- Leading the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy to maximize brand performance;
- The successful achievement of tactical objectives and milestones outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan including
- Strong understanding of the local gastroenterology market and closely monitors environmental changes and competitor activities in order to be able to fine tune planned tactics;
- Identifies actions to strengthen product positioning to maximize brand performance. Anticipates and capitalizes on stakeholders’ market trends to create a competitive advantage. Recommends and gains approval from senior management for alternative approaches to maximize brand opportunities
- Directing generation and analysis of data to seek out opportunities to support recommendations for strategic direction based on demand and market dynamics;
- Leading the business development process; coaches and monitors internal and external progress; leads external suppliers; drives the integrated life cycle plan
- Achieving the above through effective liaising, networking and working relationships with Sales Team, Market Access Team, Medical Team, and Commercial Excellence Team
Effective team and cross-functional working internally and externally
- Supports the gastroenterology Business Unit Director in building and leading a strong brand team and developing team members to equip them for current and future business and career opportunities
- Developing effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Business Unit and Takeda LOC in general;
- Responsibility for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products
- Ensure the KAMs team are equipped with the strategic direction by the development of training material and programs
- Leading and taking ownership for key financial tasks for the brand including the development of annual budgets, operating plan, market sales forecasts, quarterly updates, etc.
- Effective budget control and resource management within predefined project budgets;
- Developing and maintaining strong, effective and constructive team relationships and KOL networks by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all pertinent external customers;
- Ensuring effective communication with all relevant internal and external key stakeholders;
- Identifying and raising relevant issues, and proposing potential solutions, through the appropriate internal and external channels;
- Achieving best-in-class customer focus with significant dedicated time for regular interactions with customers;
- Implementation of multichannel innovative communication approaches to customers;
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Business acumen and ability to understand and actively contribute to the management of a P&L
- Outside thinking rather inside focus; advocating patient and HCP perspective into the organization
- Crucial that the candidate understands the gastroenterology environment and business model where the brand/s operate, including working with a KAM model
- Willingness to spend high amount of time with customers
- Analytical, converts information into insights; monitoring market trends, uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers and opportunities at national level
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship to develop a commercially robust plan that exceeds customer expectations
- Innovative, develops new ways of working and uses these to differentiate from competition
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers
- Builds a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles, and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish the ambitious goals
- Personal drive to follow-through plan and excel
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
LocationsPetach Tikva, Israel
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within EUCAN at Takeda?
Takeda named Global Top Employer for seventh consecutive year. Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
About Takeda At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Europe & Canada Business Unit Takeda in Europe and Canada (EUCAN) is delivering leading innovations in oncology, gastroenterology and rare diseases to provide better health and a brighter future for patients.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Data & Insights Analyst (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Category: Insights & Analytics
- Key Account Manager Neuroscience Castilla y León Madrid, Spain Category: Sales and Marketing
- Regional Business Manager - Alpha-1/Rare Disease - Ontario Toronto, Canada, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Medical Business Partner, UK & Ireland London, United Kingdom Category: Patient and Market Access
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.