Key Account Manager GastroenterologyPetah Tikva, Central District
The Europe & Canada (EUCAN) Business unit supports Takeda's mission at a regional level and as the leader in rare diseases and specialty care, we champion better health and a brighter future for patients, healthcare providers and our people.
Across the EUCAN BU, patients come first in every decision we make. We develop strategic partnerships which deliver value for society and create a culture within which our people can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our mission is to empower and enable our people to fulfill their potential by embracing diversity and creating a high-performance, collaborative working environment. In the EUCAN region integrity is one of our key values. We put patients, trust and reputation before business and this is one of the main reasons why our people choose to work here.
We have an exciting opportunity as Key Account Manager Gastroenterology in Israel (Jerusalem Area). In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing utilization and patient outcomes of the Takeda offering (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in designated territories/accounts. You will drive account stakeholder relationships; develop and monitor long-term relationships between Takeda, the account and its key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be responsible for driving and achieving the business objectives within the allocated budget
- Understand the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulate comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts in order to drive
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in SMILE CRM)
- Manage the account plan execution according to agreed timelines and budget
Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders
(including commercial, medical, market access, CEE)
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within own accounts.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Takeda product(s) is/are available at account level
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and
according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision and values
- Develop long-term relationships between Takeda and key strategic accounts and
- Identify key external stakeholders and develop deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drive the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and help differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Support and advise Healthcare professionals on the correct use of Takeda product and services portfolio.
Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Proactively coordinate collaboration with medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the account plan progress and hold collaborators, and self, accountable as agreed
- Lead the core account team meetings and present account plans and progress at relevant
local meetings to the management
- Identify and address any collaboration misalignments
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision-makers and important local stakeholders
- Systematically analyze success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and propose mitigating actions as needed.
Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Make changes as needed based on new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives
Who we are looking for:
Critical Skills and Competencies
- You bring a strategic Approach: balancing between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- You have a collaborative spirit establishing productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- You have a strong drive for results: holding yourself and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- You engage Others and communicate with Impact: motivating and influencing others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
- You are Customer & Patient centric and focus on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Experience and Education
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience with at least 1 years within a hospital and/or
specialty care environment
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry.
- Account management experience desirable.
- Therapy and Product area knowledge
- Healthcare environment knowledge
LocationsPetach Tikva, Israel
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within EUCAN at Takeda?
Takeda named Global Top Employer for seventh consecutive year. Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
About Takeda At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Europe & Canada Business Unit Takeda in Europe and Canada (EUCAN) is delivering leading innovations in oncology, gastroenterology and rare diseases to provide better health and a brighter future for patients.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Lead Key Account Manager Rare Diseases (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Category: Sales and Marketing
- Alternance Département Finance - Comptabilité et Contrôleur Financier H/F Paris, France Category: Finance
- Regional Business Manager - Alpha-1/Rare Disease - Ontario Toronto, Canada, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Brand Manager (m/w/d) Transplant Berlin, Germany Category: Sales and Marketing
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.