Infield Market Access ManagerPetah Tikva, Central District
The Europe & Canada (EUCAN) Business unit supports Takeda's mission at a regional level and as the leader in rare diseases and specialty care, we champion better health and a brighter future for patients, healthcare providers and our people.
Across the EUCAN BU, patients come first in every decision we make. We develop strategic partnerships which deliver value for society and create a culture within which our people can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our mission is to empower and enable our people to fulfill their potential by embracing diversity and creating a high-performance, collaborative working environment. In the EUCAN region integrity is one of our key values. We put patients, trust and reputation before business and this is one of the main reasons why our people choose to work here.
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
We are currently seeking an Infield Market Access Manager (all genders), to be based in our local country organization in Petach Tikva.
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with health funds decision makers to support current & future organizational objectives, mainly contributing to listing of key brands in health funds
- Engage in strong long-term partnership with payers and other stakeholders and act as the “one voice” for LOC to payers and institutional affairs stakeholders in conjunction with LOC strategy and priorities
- Explore new access opportunities
- Provides support on access issues and assists in coordinating the cross-functional team work for internal and external success
- Build a mutually beneficial relationship with customers, for both fast short term and long-term results
- Understand customers, their environment, potential, and needs and then provide customized solutions with Takeda's products and services, preferably innovative services, and then obtaining firm commitment.
- Use available resources and invest according to business plan
- Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the products
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure fulfilling the achievement of products objectives.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates strong communication, scientific-oriented, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates short and long-term business relationship
- Encourages and supports collaboration across departments
- Provides support on access issues and assists in coordinating the cross-functional team work in sick funds’ districts
- Have a winning attitude and a passion for the Takeda Brands
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
LocationsPetach Tikva, Israel
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within EUCAN at Takeda?
Takeda named Global Top Employer for seventh consecutive year. Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
About Takeda At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Europe & Canada Business Unit Takeda in Europe and Canada (EUCAN) is delivering leading innovations in oncology, gastroenterology and rare diseases to provide better health and a brighter future for patients.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Informationsbeauftragter (m/w/d) - Befristung Berlin, Germany Category: Medical Affairs
- Lead Key Account Manager Rare Diseases (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Category: Sales and Marketing
- Brand Manager (m/w/d) Transplant Berlin, Germany Category: Sales and Marketing
- Data & Insights Analyst (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Category: Insights & Analytics
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.