HR Business Partner, Takeda Business Solutions
HR Business Partner, Takeda Business SolutionsJob ID R0084118 Date posted Feb. 15, 2023 Location Lodz, Poland
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose?
As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a HR Business Partner with a passion for insert, digital
solutions, and helping patients. This is a vital role in a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are insert what this team is doing.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a HR Business Partneryou will be responsible for:
- Deliver specialized HR support to Corporate Function leaders and employees within an assigned location or functional area
- Work alongside HR Business Leaders (HRBLs), embedded Talent Leads, People Advisory Group (PAG), Centers of Excellence and Innovation (COEIs), and Function/Business Leaders to contextualize, deploy and embed the Function’s respective “People” agenda in the areas of organization capabilities & effectiveness, engagement & belonging, lifelong learning, talent management & development, talent acquisition and people analytics & insights
- Steward of delivering an exceptional people experience. Partner with Managers and employees to enable team and individual effectiveness. Manage escalated situations and establish feedback loops. Seamless implementation of cyclical HR processes
- Deliver an exceptional people experience within Corporate Functions, so everyone can fulfill their potential and enable Takeda’s mission
- Contextualize, deploy and embed respective Corporate Function “People” agendas, in the areas of organization capabilities & effectiveness, engagement & belonging, lifelong learning, talent management & development, talent acquisition and people analytics & insights
- Active role in ensuring assigned leader, team and/or functional areas’ effectiveness. Facilitate the assimilation of new leaders. Coach and support individual and team development. Identify needs, develop and deploy solutions. Elevate the group’s performance
- Deploy and embed talent management and learning programs (e.g. intern, early career rotation programs, talent reviews) in partnership with Corporate Function Talent Management lead and HRBLs
- Consultation on performance management and development planning efforts which cover all employees within assigned group
- Deploy and embed local Talent Acquisition plans. Partner with Corporate Function TA leads to provide HR support in areas of local brand management, process awareness, interviewing/selection and metrics/KPIs
- Work alongside Corporate Function Compensation COEI Lead to manage Total Rewards processes for the assigned group, including job descriptions, leveling, offers, mobility, annual performance & reward calibration. Ensure Total Rewards are locally competitive and aligned with local / regional needs
- In partnership with Regional PAG Employee Relations (ER) specialists (where country PAG exists), support employees and managers on ER matters. This includes conflict resolution, individual performance plans, investigations and general counseling. Mitigate risk for company, ensure objectivity, consistency, sound judgment and compliance
- Implement restructuring and reorganization plans with keen eye toward project management, change management and local nuances within the assigned group
- Steward of the employee experience. Handle queries escalated from Takeda People Solutions. Ensure effective feedback loops between employees, leaders, Takeda People Solutions, People Advisory Group (PAG) and COEIs. Translate engagement survey feedback into insights and action plans. Develop and deploy employee engagement and communication plans for assigned groups.
- Manage cyclical global talent management processes such as succession/talent planning, performance management and compensation
- Deliver high quality people insights that matter locally e.g. stay/exit interviews, turnover, hiring trends, employee relation patterns. Recommend innovative solutions and proactively course correct as required
- Establish forward looking workforce plan for the assigned group including hiring, succession and talent pipeline for pivotal roles
- Engage in collaborative relationships with HRBLs, other HR Partners (HPs), Takeda People Solutions, PAG, COEIs and other Functions such as Ethics & Compliance, Finance, Legal, IT, or Security to develop HR processes, initiatives and solutions that make a positive impact when deployed and embedded within the Corporate Functions
- As part of the Global Corporate Function HR Team, help shape our overall direction and continuously raise the bar on value/impact we deliver. Identify patterns and root cause solutions that are best for the Function and enterprise
- Participate in Global HR projects as required. During HR Transformation perform and transition HR Generalist work into a new operating model. Apply knowledge of how Corporate Functions work to co-create new ways of working that deliver results
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters degree preferred
- 5 + years general human resource experience, will consider equivalent talent management, talent acquisition, change management or organization effectiveness with broad responsibilities. Prior experience working in top tier consulting firm is a plus
- Experience working with Corporate Functions and/or supporting a complex global organization undergoing transformation is a plus
- Strategic Agility - strategic enterprise thinker who finds innovative ways to develop solutions. Exceptional ability to translate an agenda aligned to a function’s future focused objectives, deploy it and deliver results
- Creates Clarity – focuses on the few priorities that matter most. Track record of implementing programs that reduce complexity and measurably improve business performance
- Organization Effectiveness – creates an environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward. Enables teams to work collaboratively and have challenging discussions. Gets things done
- Skilled Coach and Mentor – elevate the capabilities of the organization for now and the future. Fosters the professional growth of others through knowledge sharing, professional and personal coaching, personal attention and effort
- Industry and HR Knowledge – understands the pharmaceutical industry and business. Curious and up to date on current and possible future trends related to a broad spectrum of HR practices. Solid understanding of global laws, government regulations and work/ councils/unions
- Communication – ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Analytical Skills – ability to identify the root cause of problems/opportunities and determine possible solutions
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips
- Domestic and international travel will be required, an estimated 15%
What Takeda can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance tec.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care - various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda.
- Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
About Takeda Business Solutions
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a key business partner for Takeda creating an exceptional experience where you feel supported and confident in our solutions. We harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR. TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, robotics, automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale. With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our partners' and colleagues' time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, brighter future for the world.
We don’t do ordinary –at Takeda we unite in diversity!
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com and
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
Impact across generations
Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.Explore more about Impact across generations
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.Explore more About Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Web CMS Back-End Engineer
Apply for Web CMS Back-End Engineer Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico Information Technology
Web Front-End Engineer
Apply for Web Front-End Engineer Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico Information Technology
RPA Citizen Development Program Lead
Apply for RPA Citizen Development Program Lead Bratislava, Slovakia Other
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
Would you like to receive relevant opportunities in your inbox as soon as they’re posted?SIGN UP
Are you interested in company news, attending career events, and hearing more from Takeda?Join