Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP)
Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP)Job ID R0075872 Date posted Sep. 12, 2023 Location Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP).
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP), you will manage the executive of program training strategy ensuring an exceptional experience for all users.
You will be leading learning activities, establishing and maintaining learning methodologies, content and processes; Leading the investigation of learning needs; Following up on trainings based on evaluations in adjusting materials, planning, align different trainers, etc.; Govern and plan budget and costs related to investments in training; Overseeing all project training processes and suggest improvements.
You will oversee the application of best practice learning across the full learning cycle, including for example, needs analysis, training design, development, delivery, evaluation feedback, continuous improvement
Execution of operational training activities.
ERP Training Management – End-to-end management of all aspects of training for ERP products within a highly governed and structured methodology.
- End to End Management of learning operational activities ensuring the user learning experience is effective, including but not limited to: Investigation of learning needs, Training evaluations & feedback analysis, Learning content/material development, Learning & user adoption tools, Training Delivery Management, Learning Management System (LMS) and Document Management System (DMS), Training Governance, Guidance and oversight of resources executing activities, Completion of quality checks on training deliverables, Ongoing monitoring of training strategy execution, Governance of activities via standard documentation and processes
- Drive innovation in the learning experience to continuously improve all aspects of the learning cycle and meet the needs of the users through their digital journey.
- Identify potential for improvement of learning which lead to e.g.an improved trainee experience, enhanced quality of content, more efficient management of training, more effective knowledge transfer, reduction of training costs
- Primary scope of training management: ERP
- As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related specialization area (e.g. Change Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, Training, IS, HR with L&D Specialization) is essential.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an area of Training/Learning/OCM
- Minimum 5 years of experience in learning for ERP Products e.g. SAP ECC, JDE, Ariba, MDG
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading training initiatives in Global IT/SAP Programs executing operational activities in multiple deployments (TNA, Training curriculum, planning training, tracking training progress and evidences, DMS/LMS administration and support, …)
- Experience in pharma or a highly regulated environment is essential
- Experience in managerial/leadership roles essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems
- Capabilities across multiple platforms (SAP, SAP Ariba, Leonardo, MDG)
- Experience in business partnering providing a support service internally to business stakeholders
- Ability to lead change in a cross functional organization
- Ability to work successfully in multi-cultural teams and to build strong relationship with key local and global stakeholders
- Travel could be required
- Flexibility to work on different time zones as per project requirements
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Discover more at takedajobs.com.
LocationsDublin-Baggot Street, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Senior IP Paralegal
Apply for Senior IP Paralegal Cambridge, Massachusetts Legal
Senior SAP Interface Developer
Apply for Senior SAP Interface Developer Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico Other
Talent Acquisition Lead, Data Digital & Technologies, Global Corporate Functions
Apply for Talent Acquisition Lead, Data Digital & Technologies, Global Corporate Functions Cambridge, Massachusetts Human Resources
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
Would you like to receive relevant opportunities in your inbox as soon as they’re posted?SIGN UP
Are you interested in company news, attending career events, and hearing more from Takeda?Join