Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP)
Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP)Job ID R0075872 Date posted Feb. 11, 2023 Location Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP).
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Training Manager (Projects - IT/ERP), you will manage the executive of program training strategy ensuring an exceptional experience for all users
You will be leading learning activities, establishing and maintaining learning methodologies, content and processes; Leading the investigation of learning needs; Following up on trainings based on evaluations in adjusting materials, planning, align different trainers, etc.: Govern and plan budget and costs related to investments in training; Overseeing all project training processes and suggest improvements
You will oversee the application of best practice learning across the full learning cycle, including for example, needs analysis, training design, development, delivery, evaluation feedback, continuous improvement
Execution of operational training activities
ERP Training Management – End-to-end management of all aspects of training for ERP products within a highly governed and structured methodology.
- End to End Management of learning operational activities ensuring the user learning experience is effective, including but not limited to: Investigation of learning needs, Training evaluations & feedback analysis, Learning content/material development, Learning & user adoption tools, Training Delivery Management, Learning Management System (LMS) and Document Management System (DMS), Training Governance, Guidance and oversight of resources executing activities, Completion of quality checks on training deliverables, Ongoing monitoring of training strategy execution, Governance of activities via standard documentation and processes
- Drive innovation in the learning experience to continuously improve all aspects of the learning cycle and meet the needs of the users through their digital journey.
- Identify potential for improvement of learning which lead to e.g.an improved trainee experience, enhanced quality of content, more efficient management of training, more effective knowledge transfer, reduction of training costs
- Primary scope of training management: ERP
- As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related specialization area (e.g. Change Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, Training, IS, HR with L&D Specialization) is essential.
- Experience in an area of Training/Learning/OCM
- Experience in learning for ERP Products e.g. SAP, JDE, Ariba
- Experience in pharma or a highly regulated environment is essential
- Experience in managerial/leadership roles essential
- Experience in planning, executing and evaluation of training and trainers etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills Excellent English language skills
- Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems
- Capabilities across multiple platforms (SAP, SAP Ariba, Leonardo)
- Experience in business partnering providing a support service internally to business stakeholders
- Ability to lead change in a cross functional organization
- Ability to work successfully in multi-cultural teams and to build strong relationship with key local and global stakeholders
- Travel could be required
- Flexibility to work on different time zones as per project requirements
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
LocationsDublin-Baggot Street, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
Impact across generations
Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.Explore more about Impact across generations
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.Explore more About Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Travel, Meetings and Events Innovation Manager
Apply for Travel, Meetings and Events Innovation Manager Boston, Massachusetts Business Administration
Estágio em Direito | Legal Intern
Apply for Estágio em Direito | Legal Intern São Paulo, Brazil Intern/trainee/apprentice
Director, Senior Leader Assessment and Development
Apply for Director, Senior Leader Assessment and Development Lexington, Massachusetts Human Resources
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital