IT Risk & Control Analyst (Third Parties)
Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico
IT Risk & Control Analyst (Third Parties)Job ID R0090906 Date posted Jul. 12, 2023 Location Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico
- Execute the full lifecycle of information security and data privacy third-party risk assessments as needed, either individually or through available resources, within the region
- Assist and execute control assessment activities to identify control effectiveness, maturity and areas for improvements within region
- Collaborate with internal third-party relationship owners and third-party representatives to recommend necessary security and privacy controls to effectively mitigate risks to Takeda
- Assist in promoting third-party risk management processes across business lines to help influence a strong culture of proactive awareness for third-party security risks
- Improve and help foster a positive end user experience with business stakeholders by enhancing our program to accommodate an agile business environment
- Execute the full lifecycle of information security and data privacy third-party risk assessments as needed, either individually or through available resources
- Collaborate with internal third-party relationship owners or third-party representatives in their efforts to provide responses to the security and privacy risk assessment questionnaire
- Assist and execute regional control assessment activties to identify control effectiveness, maturity and areas for improvements
- Effectively translate third-party responses to assessment questionnaire, using sound judgement, into concise risk exposure reporting for delivery to internal stakeholders
- Partner with internal third-party relationship owners and third-party representatives to recommend necessary security and privacy controls to effectively mitigate risks to Takeda
- Ensure robust tracking and remediation of third-party security and privacy risk exposures identified through assessment processes
- Provide any necessary training and awareness related to the third-party security process
- Contribute to the gathering and distribution of periodic program metrics and/or dashboards
- Mentor and train new risk analysts
Dimensions and Aspects
- Experience in evaluating third-parties for the presence of fundamental information security and data privacy controls
- Experience conducting risk assessments and applying concepts of inherent and residual risk to draw appropriate conclusions and articulate the same to non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively negotiate appropriate remediation of security gaps with third party representatives to ensure protection of Takeda information
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Develops strong relationships with other teams across the organization
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Assists the Regional Information Risk Assurance Lead with global risk and control assurance activities and regional execution
- Responds to risk stakeholders in a timely manner, engages colleagues when needed, and escalates when necessary
Education, Behavioral Competences and Skills
- Essential –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in information security and/or third-party risk management
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Capable of effectively managing shifting priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Comfortable operating in and navigating a global organization where risk stakeholders can be located across geographies and time zones
- Desired –
- Security certification(s) (CISSP)
- ServiceNow GRC experience
LocationsMEX - Santa Fe
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Senior IP Paralegal
Apply for Senior IP Paralegal Cambridge, Massachusetts Legal
Senior SAP Interface Developer
Apply for Senior SAP Interface Developer Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico Other
Talent Acquisition Lead, Data Digital & Technologies, Global Corporate Functions
Apply for Talent Acquisition Lead, Data Digital & Technologies, Global Corporate Functions Cambridge, Massachusetts Human Resources
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
Would you like to receive relevant opportunities in your inbox as soon as they’re posted?SIGN UP
Are you interested in company news, attending career events, and hearing more from Takeda?Join