DD&T Supplier Management & Optimization AnalystDelegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico City
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and futureready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
About the Role
•Support commercial agreement negotiations with suppliers to help control pricing, clearly document deliverables and mitigate risk in the areas of DD&T external labor, software and hardware.
(Agreement values below .25 OY)
•Work closely with both Internal and External Parties to get contracts drafted to Takeda quality standards and executed within the approved process for DD&T agreements across all Takeda BU/BF (US and UECAN regions only)
•Support analysis of DD&T supplier landscape, identify consolidation opportunities, and optimize spend activity.
•Continuously monitor value-added resellers usage and 4th party products for software and hardware, ensuring they meet the needs of the organization, providing reports/analysis and contribute to the overall strategy.
How You Will Contribute:
• Supplier Relationship Management: Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to Procurement and DD&T stakeholders, adhering to Takeda Global Contracts and Procurement Policies.
• Risk Management: Identify and assess potential risks within the supplier base and support mitigation strategies to minimize business disruptions.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with DD&T BU/BF, GDD&T Platform and Service owners, DD&T procurement, DD&T finance and TBS to ensure seamless communication and alignment on supplier-related issues.
DECISION-MAKING AND AUTONOMY
• Ability to make complex decisions and support the enterprise strategy.
• Coordinate, manage and complete tasks and special projects with minimal oversight.
• Confident and comfortable engaging with all levels of the organization.
• External strategic partners and key suppliers.
• GDD&T Stakeholders (L1-L3), extended DD&T BU/BFs, DD&T Procurement.
• Groups outside of IT – TBS, Finance, Procurement, Legal, Accounts Payable.
• Knowledge of current trends In Strategic Sourcing, Negotiating, Contracting, Strategic Suppliers.
• Management across Data Digital and Technology.
• Independently anticipate latent issues and address them before they become a problem.
• Capable of collaborating with teams both cross-functionally and remotely, across a wide range of • time zones and cultures.
• Highly Complex Mix of Stakeholders across multiple Business Units.
• Highly Regulated Industry.
What you Bring to Takeda:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
• 5 - 7 years working In Biotech/Pharma Industry preferred but not required, with Supplier
• Relationship, Procurement, or Risk Management experience.
• Proven ability to interact with suppliers or customers across large-scale organizations and focus on service and customer centricity.
• Advanced knowledge of Data, Digital and Technology industry trends and methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Supply Base, Sourcing and Contracting Business Practices / processes / tools, specifically in Statements of Work, Master Agreements or Software agreements.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation / communication skills, as well as, skilled at Business Partnering and Stakeholder Management.
• Ability to understand complex and abstract IT and business objectives.
• Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
• Ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact-based decisions.
• Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, develop and execute an associated action plan.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including Excel modeling, and experience creating presentations in PowerPoint is required.
• Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• Takeda is certified as a Top Employer, not only in México and North America, but also globally. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
• At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
• Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
• Monthly Supermarket and Food Vouchers
• Flexible Working Schemes
• Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans: Life, Medical, Dental & Vision
• Additional Time Off
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
LocationsMEX - Santa Fe
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Executive Search Recruitment Coordinator Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Global Talent Acquisition Process Improvement Lead Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Information Technology
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.