Data EngineerDelegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico City
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
As a Data Engineer you will be building and maintaining data systems and construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support Business Intelligence requirements as well as downstream systems.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new integrations using AWS native technologies to support continuing increases in data source, volume, and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools and dashboards, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to drive data reconciliation, monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders, downstream systems, and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration/performance test scripts, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Works closely with enterprise teams including Enterprise Architecture, Security, and Enterprise Data Backbone Engineering to design and develop data integration patterns/solutions along with proper data models supporting different data and analytics use cases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree, from an accredited institution in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software, data, data warehouse, data lake, and analytics reporting development.
- Experience with one of the following languages: Java, Scala, or Python.
- Solid experience in data/Big Data, data integration, data model, modern database (Graph, SQL, No-SQL, etc.) query languages and AWS cloud technologies including DMS, Lamda, Databricks, SQS, Step Functions, Data Streaming, Visualization, etc.
- Experience designing, building, maintaining data interactions using SOAP/REST web services/API, as well as schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams.
LocationsMEX - Santa Fe
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Executive Search Recruitment Coordinator Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Global Talent Acquisition Process Improvement Lead Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Human Resources
- Senior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition Lexington, Massachusetts Category: Information Technology
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.