Atlassian Community ManagerDelegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico City
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and future-ready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Mexico City has been selected to be home to Takeda’s recently launched Innovation Capability Center thanks to its international recognition in qualified and experienced talent in the data, digital and technology fields. We invite you to join our digital transformation journey.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills and become the heart of an innovative engine that is contributing to global impact and improvement.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
As the Agile and DevOps Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining a vibrant and engaged community of users who rely on Takeda’s toolchain which includes Jira, Confluence, Trello, GitHub, JFrog, SonarCloud, and Tricentis qTest/Tosca. You will be responsible for fostering discussions, providing support and promoting knowledge sharing within the community. The ideal candidate is not only knowledgeable about tools but also possesses exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage and moderate the community forums, ensuring a positive and productive environment for all members.
- Proactively engage with community members by answering questions, offering solutions, and facilitating discussions around Agile/DevOps products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather and share user feedback, feature requests, and pain points, contributing to product improvement.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase community engagement, such as hosting webinars, Q&A sessions, and virtual meetups.
- Monitor community trends, identify emerging topics, and create content (blog posts, guides, tutorials) to address user needs.
- Create and publish training materials, user guides, and release notes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to promote community activities and drive user participation.
- Identify and engage with influential community members (superusers, advocates) to foster a sense of belonging and recognition.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and updates related to Atlassian products.
- Measure and report on key community metrics, such as engagement levels, user satisfaction, and feedback insights.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong proficiency in Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
- Strong proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Trello.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub and JFrog.
- Experience with testing tools such as Tricentis qTest and Tosca.
- Proven experience in community management, preferably within a technical or software-related context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and understandable manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with diverse community members.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop engaging content and community initiatives.
- Familiarity with online community platforms and social media tools.
- Data-driven approach to community management, with the ability to analyze metrics and draw actionable insights.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while also collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams.
What Takeda’s ICC Can Offer You
At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
Joining the ICC in Mexico City will give you access to high-end technology, continuous training and a diverse and inclusive network of colleagues who will support your career growth.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
- Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
- Monthly Supermarket and Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Schemes
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans: Life, Medical, Dental & Vision
- Additional Time Off
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
If you have further inquiries on the ICC Mexico City or this role, follow us on LinkedIn, and look up for our upcoming online events where we will elaborate on open roles and host Q&A sessions.
LocationsMEX - Santa Fe
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Principal Business Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia Category: Information Technology
- Senior Manager Global Technology Consumption Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- ERP Senior Platform Owner SAP Finance & Controlling Expert Bratislava, Slovakia, Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- EDS Experience Analyst Lodz, Poland Category: Insights & Analytics
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.