Neuroscience Sales Representative - Bay Area East, CARemote
At Takeda, it's our people, our values and our culture that make us special. We share a sense of vocation and a desire to serve others that pulses through our entire organization. We're fortunate to be grounded in a history that gives us a long term perspective, the confidence to stick to what we believe in, and the humility to know we don't have all the answers.
We combine this outlook with an agility and tenacity to deliver for our patients that has fueled the growth of our business. But what really sets our company apart is something we call Patient Trust Reputation Business. It's the framework that enables us to translate our purpose and values into action. It's how we synchronize the diversity of our perspectives, strengths and expertise. And it’s what keeps our decision making tethered to what really matters.
About the role:
Join Takeda at an entry level Neuroscience Sales Representative where you will work to enhance Neuroscience product promotion efforts within your assigned territory. In this role, you will communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our Neuroscience product(s) to appropriate HCPs in the psychiatric space, as well as some in primary care, and will work to achieve sales goals as defined by organization. This role will report to the Neuroscience District Business Manager.
How you will contribute:
- Communicate with Psychiatrists and other appropriate Healthcare Providers high-level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding and treatment of depression and the benefits tied to our Neuroscience product(s).
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice.
- Implement sales and product marketing strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Develop working relationships with Psychiatrists and other appropriate healthcare providers.
- Work together with the District Business Manager to provide market place insights and feedback to the Neuroscience Marketing team and Neuroscience Sales leadership.
- Collaborate with others to foster greater coordination around our promotional efforts.
- Comply with all company Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Promotional Practices and follow Takeda's Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Use an inclusive mindset to communicate respectfully with internal and external customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Bachelors degree
- Valid U.S. drivers license
- Living in territory
- 1-3 years of sales experience or have previous Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. commercial leadership development or Takeda sales internship experience
- Healthcare, medical device/medical equipment, pharmaceutical or biotech sales experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older with valid U.S. driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Travel 70% of the time locally, including occasional overnight travel
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a company leased vehicle or rental
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Base Salary Range: $72,400 to $90,500 Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsUSA - CA - Virtual
Time TypeFull time
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Clinical Sales Specialist - IBD (Denver South) Colorado, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Neuroscience Sales Representative-Hattiesburg Southcentral MS Mississippi, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Neuroscience Sales Specialist - Hagerstown Sykesville, MD Maryland, Remote Category: Sales and Marketing
- Director, US Medical Communications - Immunology/Plasma-Derived Therapies Lexington, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts Category: Medical Affairs
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.