Senior Manufacturing Support
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Senior Manufacturing SupportJob ID R0103650 Date posted Aug. 17, 2023 Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Support
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
About the role:
As a Senior Manufacturing Support professional, you will perform and document daily manufacturing operations according to governing procedures in a cGMP environment and support training. This is an on site position that reports to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
This position works Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11pm.
How you will contribute:
- Lead area activities as assigned by providing direction and training to other manufacturing support staff.
- Perform Manufacturing Support activities such as equipment preparation, weight, labeling, staging, and dispensation of materials.
- Assemble/disassembles, cleans, and sterilizes parts and equipment.
- Maintain Support Services logbook and other cGMP documentation, perform logbook reviews and escalate potential quality issues to the area supervisor.
- Troubleshoot complex issues, proposes solutions, and implements corrective actions and process improvements.
- Initiate, supports, and manages deviation investigations and validation protocols.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams and supports technical transfers.
- Perform ordering, cycle counts, and work order transactions in SAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year of experience in a GMP environment.
- Demonstrated application of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Prior experience with computers.
What Takeda Can Offer You:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan.
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings.
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days.
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions.
- Family Planning Support.
- Professional training and development opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement.
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet, and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Stand and Walk - Required to stand/walk while operating manufacturing or computer equipment for 10+ hours daily.
- Carry weight, pushing, pulling, or lifting up to 50 pounds several times a day while handling production equipment and/or materials.
- Climb - Required to climb stepladders or stairs in production areas or in work campus several times a day.
- Bend and Kneel - Required to bend, kneel, or crawl several times a day.
- Overhead work - Required to perform overhead reaching several times a day.
- Moving Head and Neck – Required movement of head/neck while using computer applications and handling of production equipment and materials several times a day for several hours at a time.
- Twisting - Required movement of twisting waist while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time.
- Repetitive Use - Required repetitive use of arms and wrists while setting up equipment several times a day for several hours at a time.
- May be needed for on-call support for both day and night shifts.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
#GMSGQ #ZR1 #LI-MA1 #LI-Onsite
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsBrooklyn Park, MN
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
On the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) team at Takeda, you’ll be part of a rapidly transforming industry that’s applying technology and data in new ways. Within our agile, innovative, people-centric organization, your work will matter every day as you use your skills to help us manufacture therapies for patients on our four platforms:
- Small Molecules
- Cell and Gene
As part of the GMS team, you'll have the opportunity to pursue unique experiences and build new skills, and you'll know that the work you do every day makes an impact — on our patients, our people, our planet, and on yourself.
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View All GMS JobsSearch
Apply for Maintenance Manager Round Lake Beach, Illinois Real Estate, Facilities, and Security
Manufacturing Lead Operator
Apply for Manufacturing Lead Operator Los Angeles, California Manufacturing/Production
Senior Process Engineer
Apply for Senior Process Engineer Thousand Oaks, California Engineering
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
Would you like to receive relevant opportunities in your inbox as soon as they’re posted?SIGN UP
Are you interested in company news, attending career events, and hearing more from Takeda?Join