SCM ERP/SAP Business expertBratislava, Bratislava
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
As ERP/SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) Business Expert your main responsibilities will be to partner with stakeholders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive SAP based solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services. Work for pharmaceutical company as process and IT expert on global transformational projects, local deployment projects or change requests primarily in area of Logistics including GTS, Inventory management and transportation. Lead small and medium size projects as a project manager to bring a business value through innovations and IT solutions.
- Hold subject matter expert role for Logistics, inventory management and transportation.
- Help business stakeholder or DD&T Business partner to prepare business case and support proper communication of the business case to broader community.
- Perform initial demand and business case assessment, evaluate the complexity, costs, efficiency and feasibility of the demand, work on proof of concept with delivery team and communicate back to business counterparts alternatives including pros and cons of every single option. Advice business requestors to make the proper decisions.
- Drive design workshops to identify fit, gaps and follow up actions points.
- Lead small and medium size projects ( less than 1 MIL EUR) as a project manager to bring a business value through innovations and IT solutions.
- Understand pharmaceutical supply chain logistics and inventory management processes and its integration to warehouse management, global trade services and transportation management systems.
- Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, functional/technical specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Work closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Act as the ‘go to’ SCM Logistics specialist for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding SAP SCM Logistics solutions and developments.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT ( DD&T) Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Working experience from major consulting companies focusing on implementation of SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience acting as SAP functional subject matter expert, Senior Business Expert or Senior SAP Consultant in SAP ECC MM/LE-TRA and SD module (or S/4 HANA), ideally good awareness of SAP WM/eWM , GTS as well.
- Practical experience with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP implementation projects for global clients, as subject matter expert or Senior SAP Consultant.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems (3PL & 4PL warehouses, Transportation management systems, LLP concept).
- Practical experience with role of Leading consultant or project manager ensuring design, delivery and implementation of complex Supply chain – Logistics solutions with focus on Inter-company, Inventory management and Distribution & Logistics. Ability to lead the team that would consist of junior consultants, ensure their proper engagement, utilization and knowledge growth during the project run.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Experience with SDLC methodology, including tasks like develop test cases, execute test plans, log defects, develop functional design specifications including workflow, validation, and logic requirements. Ensure designs can be traced back to requirements.
- In special cases, willingness to travel (usually 1-2 weeks during Fit & Gap design phase or UAT testing/Training phase) or work in different time zone, during mentioned phases.
- Practical experience and decent understanding of SAP LE-TRA (or SAP TM) module
- Practical experience and decent understanding of SAP SD module
- Project management certification (Waterfall, Hybrid, Agile)
- SAP certification within module and/or technology.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
Nice to have:
- Practical skills with SAP GTS is nice to have
What Takeda Can Offer You
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2900 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
- Medical - High standard medical care
- Bridge days
- Summer Hours
- Multisport Card
LocationsSVK - Bratislava – Svatoplukova
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Principal Business Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia Category: Information Technology
- Senior Manager Global Technology Consumption Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- ERP Senior Platform Owner SAP Finance & Controlling Expert Bratislava, Slovakia, Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- EDS Experience Analyst Lodz, Poland Category: Insights & Analytics
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.