Platform Owner MDG Vendor DomainBratislava, Bratislava
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
Platform Owner MDG Vendor Domain
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As Platform Owner MDG Vendor Domain you will be proactively identifying technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders. Delivering functional accountability, expertise and business partnership from within the ERP Procurement team for Vendor Master Data Management. You will be accountable for vendor master data across entire End to End Procurement Process including related governance and you will have impact and drive forward a best-in-class Procurement Vendor Master Data strategy and governance aligned with other global Master Data Owners and global business owner and operational leads with the vision of managing data as an asset. You will collaborate with other Master Data domain owners and Takeda Business Solution to establish and maintain a Master Data Key User network to raise the organizational awareness of Master Data and Data literacy
- Provides technical and functional expertise in the area of SAP MDG vendor domain
- Manages complex vendor related applications throughout the application lifecycle including technical environments, change and release management.
- Establishes and manages the integration with Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Systems teams
- Manages requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
- Maintains and influences business process design; validates and interprets business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases and use BPM Tooling
- Act as the functional Subject Master Expert related to Vendor Master as defined within the ERP Products IT team
- Accountable for ensuring the ERP Products group enable the best possible, and continuously improving, global End User Experience for Vendor Master Data domain
- Manage and deliver governance and processes around Vendor Master data Deployment Service capabilities (Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, and Data Literacy), with a view to Service Excellence
- Solves unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Uses knowledge of application management operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities and uses Business Process Mapping to phrase and manage requirements or organizational improvements.
- Provides leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way.
- Makes decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
- Ensures documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
- Establish integration with relevant systems from Global Functions within the Global IT Organization and leads change in analyzing and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent 5 years or more of relevant experience.
PMI Professional in Business Analyses or equivalent
- At least 3-5 year of Functional and technical Expertise in SAP MDG
- Experience of at least 2 full life cycle project for environments like SAP MDG from Blueprint, Realization, Migration, Cut-over, Training, Go-Live, Stabilization
- Experience of managing support off-shore organizations
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Experience in communicating efficient to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
- Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Certified in SAP MDG
- Master Degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Certification in BPM
- Experience in managing people.
- Experience with regulated systems – good level of understanding of system validation
What Takeda Can Offer You
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
At Takeda we unite in diversity!
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2900 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
- Medical - High standard medical care
- Bridge days
- Summer Hours
- Multisport Card
LocationsSVK - Bratislava – Svatoplukova
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Platform Manager US Time and Attendance Bannockburn, Illinois Category: Information Technology
- Senior Manager Global Technology Consumption Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- Data Architect Bengaluru, India Category: Insights & Analytics
- Data Architect Bengaluru, India Category: Insights & Analytics
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.