Global Chapter Lead - ERP/SAPBratislava, Bratislava
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
Global Chapter Lead - ERP
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
Global Chapter Lead role is a key global ICC leadership team member reporting to the Head of ICC. He/She leads and manages the global chapter team consistently across different locations. (Slovakia, Mexico, APAC) He/She creates and assumes ownership of strategies and goals that are aligned with business objectives and global chapter specifics.
The Global Chapter Lead is accountable for the technical implementation of the initiatives coming from Takeda business, after priority and budget are clearly defined by the IT Business partner. They ensure the global chapter has high quality resources who have the necessary technical skills to be mobilized onto Agile teams.
The Global Chapter Lead is responsible for the readiness of the software development organization. He/She guides local Chapter Leaders and/or Subchapter Leads to build the appropriate skills and capabilities needed to operate in an environment that embraces agile principles and practices. They are focused on creating high performing teams across the product and technology enablement organizations.
· Provide the vision and lead Global Chapter capabilities build-out.
· Lead the team of local Chapter Leads or subchapter Leads based on the size of the global chapter.
· Clearly define specific chapter capabilities, with a harmonized set of roles and skills
· Lead the global chapter as an experienced practitioner and be a role model to the members, team leaders and Chapter Leaders.
· Manage complex and difficult escalations, risks and issues related to the chapter specific services delivered by the Global Agile teams.
· Analyze and solve unique and complex problems, requiring broad-based solutions, across the chapter and regions globally.
· Work with HR on strategic level and ensure across all the local chapters and subchapters to recruit top talent.
· Build relationships that establish Takeda’s brand in respective location and support candidate traction – e.g., local universities, research program investments, hiring events, hackathons, etc.
· Work with Global ICC and Local ICC Leads to achieve hiring and performance target
· Responsible for meeting hiring target goals, and strategize path to accelerate hiring if goals are not met
· Manage multiple hiring sources – RPO, Contract to hire partners, boutique companies as relevant based on scope
· Onboard the local Chapter Leads and/or Subchapter Leads
· Track the progress of each local Chapter Lead or Subchapter Lead and their teams toward completion of the chapter specific and management training curriculum.
· Set targets for development and growth and completes final assessment of Chapter Leads in professional development
· Lead talent development and retention initiatives, including provisioning of training, sharing of best practices, and initiatives to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
· Create opportunities for ICC employees to engage with senior leaders and get exposure, to discuss career development
· Being a coach/mentor for Chapter Leads in different countries.
Resource Allocation and Staffing
· Coordinate staffing of chapter members in agile teams
· Manage resource allocation constraints for chapter members across the Agile teams and procure flex resources where appropriate.
· Manage resource allocation for Global projects.
· Assess and balance the resourcing needs of the Global Agile teams.
· Oversee collection of formative and evaluative feedback for each Chapter Leader from their network of professional connections
· Oversee delivery of performance evaluations for Chapter Leaders, factoring in individual contributions and collective team performance
Skills and Qualifications
· 15+ years’ experience building and managing global teams.
· Proven experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
· Proven experience as a practice director in a consulting organization or/ and manager in a large enterprise.
· Technical expert in the ERP/SAP area.
· Experience with S/4HANA will be nice to have
· Experience in developing and driving the high performing technical teams
· Ability to lead and manage international and global teams
· Experience in managing people and the high complex organization with more than 50 employees
· Building a mentorship and training program to groom and grow juniors.
· Leader, who can inspire, influence, and motivate the large multicultural audience/organization.
· Excellent written and verbal English skills with ability to clearly present ideas
· A track record of success in developing technology leaders and staff.
· Proven track record of driving continuous improvement initiatives applying common methodologies such as LEAN, AGILE, or SAFe.
· Operating in an IT/data technology complex environment, heavily regulated environment
· Demonstrated capability to successfully collaborate and lead in a matrix organization and manage a complex cross functional global environment.
· Working within international / global remit and within and across other cultures
· Technically strong with proven ability to make sound decisions and lead data and digital technology teams.
· Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and remote management work environment.
· Solutions oriented, with the ability to structure ambiguous problems and develop qualitative and quantitative approaches for identifying and assessing various options to provide solutions.
· Strong business acumen with an ability to understand the business implications of decisions.
· Strong strategic thinking
· Result oriented – drives pragmatic solutions and balances the ideal with the practical to deliver the best value to the organization.
· Makes timely decisions and translates strategy into action. Ensures impact is quantified, tracked, and realized.
· Drive simplification, innovation and continuous improvement activities while ensuring business continuity and minimal business disruptions.
· Passionate about change and continuous improvement; willing to challenge the status quo and dissent when needed, and not afraid to point out areas of development.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Champion/Expert in the change management
· Highly collaborative working style, strong interpersonal capabilities and relationship building; proven ability to manage diverse client and stakeholder relationships, and to collaborate effectively with customers and colleagues.
· Excellent ability to facilitate discussions around complex issues and bring them to resolution.
· Understand the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Honesty, Fairness and Perseverance) and put them into action through Patient-Trust-Reputation-Business, in that order.
· Behave ethically in daily job and the achievement of the business goals.
· Make sure his/her team make decisions aligned with values (Takeda-ism) and Patient-Trust-Reputation-Business, in that order.
· Consistently reinforce the importance of Takeda-ism and PTRB and take appropriate actions to meet our high ethical standards.
Flexibility in working hours due to the global nature (different time-zones) and demands of the role and the organization.
Flexibility to travel (~20 - 40%).
What Takeda Can Offer You
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 6 500 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
- Medical - High standard medical care
- Bridge days
- Summer Hours
- Multisport Card
LocationsSVK - Bratislava – Svatoplukova
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 17 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2024.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Senior Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Europe Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Data Security & Access Engineer Bengaluru, India Category: Insights & Analytics
- Talent Intelligence Lead – Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Quality Zurich, Switzerland Category: Human Resources
- Agile Platform Developer Delegación Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Mexico Category: Information Technology
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.