ERP Senior Platform Manager SAP IBP LeadDublin, Leinster
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people and a brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we — as a Takeda team — can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
The Future Begins Here
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future.
It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism:Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our ERP Senior Platform Manager SAP IBP Lead.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Here you will develop and lead the EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, including product strategy definition, roadmaking, and definition of its priorities for SAP ECC, SAP IBP, SAP APO.
You will oversee the global EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, drive continuously cohesion across the planning systems and drive co-innovation with SAP.
Lead the Product Line Team ensuring integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensuring dependencies are understood, managed, and communicated.
Collaborate and engage with the Innovation Capability Centre in Bratislava or Mexico and leverage the delivery capacity.
Lead the development of a service- and product catalogue and establish a factory model to deliver high quality products to the consumer.
Partner with leaders in the Operating Excellence and Platform area to drive continuous improvements of service processes, user experiences, infrastructure, and application optimization.
- Lead and transform the Supply Chain Planning products in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Execute necessary requirements to ensure that the EPM environment delivers high-quality user experiences and services on a consistent and supportable global platform.
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
- Centre design and operations around world class user experience for ERP Product Line Supply Chain Planning (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP, SAP Leonardo).
- Provide leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Influence others to lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes
- Have defined and unique authority, oversee, manage, and develop the SME’s by defining clear roles and responsibilities, but also following HR performance management methodology and conducts team and stakeholder evaluations.
- Take ownership for innovation through sustain, product release & strategy, including third party providers.
- Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes, and strategies.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure policy-compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates, and contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services
- Manage and provide visible leadership to the teams, project, IT portfolios and initiatives; and creates a positive work environment.
Education, Behavioral Competencies and Skills:
- Working experience of SAP functional, configuration and/or development experience in SAP ECC, SAP APO or SAP IBP with Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning (Demand Planning, S&OP Processes, Supply Planning and Inventory Optimizing algorithm)
- Strong technical/ application development skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM
What Takeda can offer you
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you:
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
The position is posted in multiple locations.
Specifically for Slovakia, due to local regulations, the minimum salary for a Bratislava employee in this role will be € 4500 gross per month (full-time).
The actual remuneration package (both in Slovakia and in the other locations) will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. Increased payment is possible.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda.
- Medical Care Program
- Multisport Card
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Bonus
To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link for Bratislava and this for Lodz http://newcareer.visme.co/view/90o0w4v6-tbs-benefits.
About Takeda Corporate Functions
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world.
Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people, and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe, and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com
LocationsIRL - Dublin - Baggot Street
Time TypeFull time
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results driven
Impact across generations Partnership brings together world-leading plasma companies to focus on developing and delivering a hyperimmune immunoglobulin in the global fight against COVID-19.
Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited today announced it has become part of a select group of only 15 to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Working at Takeda
InclusionHere, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
CollaborationA strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
InnovationBold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Top WorkplaceRecognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Work-LifeOur people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EmpowermentThrough trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
We're Steadfast In Our Commitment to Four Key Imperatives
Responsibly translate science into highly innovative medicines and accelerate access to improve lives worldwide.
Create an exceptional people experience.
Protect our planet.
Data & Digital
Transform Takeda into the most trusted, data-driven, outcomes-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jobs for you
- Principal Business Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia Category: Information Technology
- Senior Manager Global Technology Consumption Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- ERP Senior Platform Owner SAP Finance & Controlling Expert Bratislava, Slovakia, Lodz, Poland Category: Information Technology
- EDS Experience Analyst Lodz, Poland Category: Insights & Analytics
Join our talent community
Get customized job alerts sent right to your inbox. Plus, get the latest in company news and other important resources by signing up for our talent community.