Technology Partner (m/f/d)
Technology Partner (m/f/d)Job ID R0089344 Date posted Feb. 16, 2023 Location Berlin, Germany
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
For our commercial unit (EUCAN) in Berlin we are looking for a
Technology Partner (m/f/d)
in a permanent position and in full time.
Our Technology Partner (m/f/d) acts as the bridge between local, EUCAN and global teams for technology support and provides expert guidance on how to best leverage Takeda technology to realize value. He /she acts as a connector around technical support across the local Global Data, Digital and Technology (DDT) capabilities and other parts of the local organization (e.g., Finance).
Your tasks in detail:
- Ensures consistency among different technologies used
- Provides guidance on new global technologies and their implementation
- Manages IT ticket escalations
- Understands different IT support teams and resolution teams and contacts directly in case of urgent requirements
- Separated role from TechOps but liaises with TechOps resources where applicable to align on priorities and manage the need of LOC
- Supports local implementation and adoption of various commercial platforms such as EDB and Power BI
- Supports local application built and management
- Collaborates closely with local Digital Health Lead, Next Generation Customer Experience (NGCE) Lead and Data & Insights Lead to prioritize technical support and drive process excellence across the LOC/MCO
- Acts as member of the DDT “squad” that drives and leads local/regional strategic projects
- Partner with local team to support data integration and application management e.g., SAP, HR
- A regular member of process excellence meeting
- Drives process optimization / tool simplification (e.g., through enterprise Robotic Process Automation – RPA, and Power Automate Application Development)
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or comparable
- Min. 5 years of experience commercial IT/technology support for pharmaceuticals
- Competence to clearly communicate and foster alignment across all levels of the organization and ensure internal adoption of digital solutions
- In-depth understanding of the commercial business with the ability to influence, challenge and innovate to enable commercial strategic imperatives
- Strong leadership skills to ensure successful implementation of activities
- Fluent in English and German
What you can look forward to with us:
- Appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with a wide range of development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to play a part in shaping an innovative company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- A wide range of social benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office (only 40% in the office)
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
For further questions, please contact: Jennifer Kriedemann | Talent Acquisition Partner EUCAN | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LocationsDEU - Berlin - Wirtschaftswunder
Time TypeFull time
Business Area Overview
The Europe & Canada (EUCAN) Business unit supports Takeda's mission at a regional level and as the leader in rare diseases and specialty care, we champion better health and a brighter future for patients, healthcare providers and our people.
Across the EUCAN BU, patients come first in every decision we make. We develop strategic partnerships which deliver value for society and create a culture within which our people can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our mission is to empower and enable our people to fulfill their potential by embracing diversity and creating a high-performance, collaborative working environment. In the EUCAN region integrity is one of our key values. We put patients, trust and reputation before business and this is one of the main reasons why our people choose to work here.
What makes a successful team member within EUCAN at Takeda?
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.Explore more About Takeda Scoops Global Top Employers® Award
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.Explore more
Europe & Canada Business Unit
Takeda in Europe and Canada (EUCAN) is delivering leading innovations in oncology, gastroenterology and rare diseases to provide better health and a brighter future for patients.Explore more
I know that I need to work in a place where I can grow and be challenged, and what motivates me the most is to make a difference. I think what we offer here at Takeda truly helps patients. And it’s important to bring others along on that journey.Rebecca Yu VP of Patient Value & Access
Believe in your own ability to do the things you want to do. If you do that, things will happen.Heena Howitt Country Medical Lead Genetic Diseases
The faster we help someone get a true diagnosis of their underlying condition, the faster we can offer a treatment that can help them get back to living their life and improve their future outlookChristian Downton Business Unit Director Rare Metabolic Diseases
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
View all Europe & Canada jobsSearch
Key Account Manager GI Serbia
Apply for Key Account Manager GI Serbia Belgrade, Serbia Sales and Marketing
First Line Manager Hereditary Angioedema
Apply for First Line Manager Hereditary Angioedema Madrid, Spain Sales and Marketing
Key Account Manager Immunology (śląskie, dolnośląskie, opolskie, małopolskie)
Apply for Key Account Manager Immunology (śląskie, dolnośląskie, opolskie, małopolskie) Warsaw, Poland, Lodz, Poland Sales and Marketing
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
Would you like to receive relevant opportunities in your inbox as soon as they’re posted?SIGN UP
Are you interested in company news, attending career events, and hearing more from Takeda?Join